Healthcare, treatment, counselling, recreation, meals, cleaning and accompanying patients to medical appointments in hospital
- Daily meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and supper; preparation of meals for the elderly admitted with special needs.
- Personal care as needed. Laundry service.
- Health services provided by professional nurses and weekly medical consultation;
- Medical treatment as needed, including verification of signs of life and replacement of dressing and bandage;
- Accompanying patients to medical appointments in hospital and contact with family members in case of emergency.
- Services provided by social workers to the elderly newcomers, in order to help them in their adaptation and integration into the new environment, as well as periodic group activities.
- Treatment and rehabilitation activities designed and provided by experienced physiotherapist to the admitted elderly patients.