A. 24 Hours Nursing Service
- Personal care, nursing service, rehabilitation training service, medical service, social assistance service;
- Refer to service users to the hospital for emergency care and follow-up, notify their family members to wait at the hospital and accompany them;
- The Service fee: MOP7,000.00, calculated per person per month, including: diapers, food and accommodation, nursing care; excluding miscellaneous expenses (for example: special medications prescribed by a doctor, nutrients, auxiliary devices and personal items, etc.). People with financial difficulties can request financial assistance from the Social Welfare Bureau(IAS).
B. Special Care services (Half-day)
- Health care, rehabilitation training, cognitive training, cultural and recreational activities, escort services, supply of meals, personal care, etc.;
- Caregiver Support;
- The Service fee: According to the individual and family group economy, the maximum amount is MOP1,500.00.
C. Home Assistance Service
- Home care: providing home care, including delivery of meals, personal hygiene, home cleaning, laundry, companion to go to the doctor, shopping assistance, assistance to go out to deal with various matters;
- Nursing care support, psychological and social support, etc.;
- Handling of more fragile cases: develop a case plan according to the needs of each case;
- The Service fees: According to the service item fees, and according to the individual and family group.
D. Caregiver Support Service
- Training of skills and knowledge of caregivers, provision of information, loan of rehabilitation equipment and use of demonstration, social and recreational activities, mutual assistance activities caregivers, counseling and referral services.
A. 24 Hours Nursing Service: 24 Hours service
B. Special Care services (Half-day):
Closed on Sundays and public holidays
C. Home Assistance Service:
Sundays and holidays provide only limited services (including meals delivery, personal care and escort)
In case of tropical cyclone signs, storm signs and storm warnings, our service of “Special Care services (Half-day)”, “Home Care” and “Home Assistance Service” will provide limited or no services.